Just about 10 hours from previous post, I can't help but to download the Blogger app for iPhone because goodness gracious, the lecturer is not his usual funny self today. Everyone seems to be falling asleep and he only gave us a 5-minute break from our 3 hour class.
Hence, to keep myself awake, I decide to blog on my phone (though I'm pretty sure that I don't have anything interesting to say). So let's just talk about Legoland!
The sister and brother in law bought the annual pass to Legoland simply because they plan to go more than 10 times in that one year. Why? Because they stay 20 minutes away from Nusajaya, where Legoland is! Oh, JPO is also around that area I think.
So last weekend, they both went to check out the place and had fun on their own without Aedan first but they came back with truckloads of Lego! Well, I suppose so, judging from the size of the plastic bag.
The next picture I got was the picture of Aedan fiddling around with some Lego! Yes, we do not support iPads as toys in our family simply because we want Aedan to grow up the way his mother, father, uncle and aunt grew up.
That's why, everytime when Aedan comes back home, he'll have one full full bag of books and soft toys =)
Sorry for the abrupt end to my blog post, but one class is over and I'm off to my next! Till then!



Aedan is the famous! Btw, I updated my blog too :p
ReplyDelete