Monday, October 1, 2012

Cause It's Always a Good Time

I haven't blogged in exactly a week =D I'm just gonna talk about the highlights of my week, considering that I've been lazying around all day but in fact, I have to study for a midterm tomorrow.


Sooooo, last Saturday I asked my brother to bring me to Publika for a metal core gig that Russel's band was playing. Took me some time to decide whether I wanna see that rocker side of him but I was thinking, "What kind a girlfriend would I be if I don't even try to understand one of his many passions?" Plus, I haven't seen him play the guitar and have only heard from his friends that he's very good at it. And so I went.

I was like a lost sheep. ALL THE TIME. He had a great time laughing at me everytime when people in front of us started moshing and I was on reverse gear, holding onto his hand so tight and hiding slightly behind him. He laughed everytime. And when he went off to perform, I was standing with Russel's bandmate, Kevin's friends. They were extremely friendly, we talked and for a moment I forgot where I was. Until the biggest mosh pit while I was there happened. Again, I reversed until almost hitting the wall but Kevin's guy friend stood in front of us girls and for that, I was so grateful =P

Other than that, I thought it was a great first experience for me. It was something different and as Russel said and I quote, "It's a kind of culture." Kinda true, but not the kind of culture that I would like embrace =] I thought they played well, people were really feeling it until after the performance, Russel told me all the problems they had on-stage. LOL, needless to say, they were really good in saving the day =)

Above is a picture of the ticket! Hahaha, it was too dark to take any pictures anyway, so that's the only proof I have that I was there!


Le best friend left again for London! Again is because she comes back every year (because she can!) and so, summer break was over and so was her holiday here in Malaysia. We decided to send her off to the airport because when she left for the first time last September, we didn't send her off. Simply because she said she'll be back in December that year, which was only 3 months later. But this time, she has plans to fly to Australia to be with Ian for Christmas and New Year's, hence she most probably won't be coming back to Malaysia till next May.

So on Friday night, we (minus Grace) gathered at her home and had a slumber party. As per usual, the chitty-chatter of our group (Charissa, Wen Yin and I) talked from 11PM till about 3AM about life, our lives while the other 2 curled up in bed listening to us. Honestly, nothing was more precious than moments like that where we shared our happiness and sorrows, thoughts and more. Sadly, times like these only comes once a year =)

All woke up groggily at 6AM and we went to airport to send her off! Above is the picture of us right before she crossed the gate. That goes without saying, we'll definitely miss her and can't wait for next May to come! 


It was Mid-Autumn Festival yesterday night! Without fail, my mom would get some lanterns (yes, we are so traditional that we can't get those lanterns with cartoon pictures on it. I don't like it either) and light them up even though her youngest child (ME!) doesn't spend hours outside playing lanterns and candles anymore. But I do help her out every year, showing her my skills. LOL WHUT.

The best part was when mom saw those electric lantern of a lion the other day, she wanted to get one for Aedan O.O My thoughts were, he's like 300KM away, how is he gonna play with it?! Plus, he'll probably just throw it around HAHA. 


Talking about Aedan, he turned 11 months old on Saturday! And we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday in advanced when he comes back to Kajang next month =D Here are more photos of him at Legoland! Credits to le sister, or should I say brother-in-law since he sent me the pictures while we were on Skype =)



LOL, going for the duck-face look (I wonder who taught him. NOT ME!) and tryna be gangsta at the same time.  


Can so imagine him saying "Ah, ah, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!" in this photo =D

You know what they said about the "honeymoon" period in relationships? There definitely are times when I feel it's over because things start to get a little more serious but then there he goes making my heart melt everytime he says something not every man can and I think to myself, "Guys like these still exist???!!!" Gosh, I wish our honeymoon period will never end *Fantasy mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers