Thursday, October 11, 2012

Long Overdue

I've been meaning to blog for the past week but it can be a little difficult to talk about things when.....I don't have many things to talk about? Yes yes, I lead quite a boring life you see. With classes only twice a week, imagine my life now.

Anyway, in no particular order....

I FINALLY WATCHED HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA TODAY!

I'm so happy because last Friday, Russel and I made a trip to Mid Valley, wanting to catch this movie because I've been dying to watch it and to MY horror, the cinema was full O.O So I was as disappointed as this picture below.


It's a scene from the movie! When Count Drac was talking to his daughter, Mavis about her going out to the human world on her 118th birthday. HAHAH. Yes, I know that now AFTER I've watched it. Hehe. And then I gave Russel that look to which he went "whaaaat".

It's a feel-good kind of movie so I definitely recommend it if you just wanna go 'aww' and laugh and not think so much of the story line.

On a more serious note, I just recovered from a er... stomach flu? Wind? Whatever it was, it scared the hell out of me. Imagine waking up at 4AM, ran to the bathroom and the pain was so bad that you start to have cold sweat and feel like you're about to pass out? Yeah, that was me. I would so spare the details here but needless too say, I didn't sleep that night so I can't possibly go for class at 7.15AM. Woke up to find out that Mom had some stomach problem too, bu gastric for her.

Today during dinner time, I got a call from my aunt asking if I could bring her and my grandma to the clinic because they've been vomiting and purging. So yes, they've gotten the bug, both at different times. Came back to find out that the brother also had his own episode on Tuesday and that's about the whole family who managed to fall sick in the past week! Eeek, I hope everyone (including myself) recovers soon! Supposed to go out for a good dinner on Sunday night for grandma's birthday but earlier she told me she doesn't feel like eating anymore =.="

At this point, I wish I had more pictures to make my post look more interesting. Ah yes, this will definitely bring out the inner Korean in me.

Last Thursday, a couple of us got invited to Ian, our college mate's birthday party at his place. We thought it was only us, turns out his whole family was there along with both his grandmothers. So, there were A LOT of people. We waited till almost 9 for our dinner but it was so worth it! This is what we had:


Bibimbap - Rice mixed with lots of vege, egg, tofu, basically just anything. 


Kimbap - Like sushi but only BIGGER.


Not sure if I got it right but it sure looked like Tofu Jigae - Tofu with some meat boiled in a slight spicy soup base!


Found out that this is called Jap Chae - Glass noodle Korean style. It was yummy!


Gyeran Mari - Egg roll

Last but not least,


Ddukbokki!

Everything there was delicious! His mom is so talented in making Korean cuisine, I felt like my Korean food cravings were fulfilled! On top of that, she also made lamb stew! Just amazing.

I have one last thing to talk about but I shall keep it for my next post (probably tomorrow when I'm feeling bored again LOL) and it's about my trip to an advertising firm! What an eye-opener it was =) And the trip took 7 hours - Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Yes.......till then, bye all you lovely people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers