Guess who's not studying for her paper on Tuesday but instead, decided to blog now?
Oh yes, so lame but yeaaaaaa, it's me =D
I don't even know where to begin. In my previous post, I said I was gonna blog about my trip to an advertising company but I decided to procrastinate all week long and now, I shall!
There's a subject called Seminar : Current Issues in Mass Communications that I took during this short semester and honestly, after 7 weeks, I'm still trying to figure out what is it all about. Simply because I paid rm2500 for this subject and all I did was go to class once a week when it was supposed to be twice, for an hour and during that time, we're mostly just sitting around wondering if we could leave the class already.
So yeaaaa, we did have 2 assignments though and one of them was this trip. It could have been to any place related to the mass comm field (purpose was to do a documentary on mass comm related fields) and since Media Prima and the big boys didn't allow us to film inside their offices, we went to smaller firms and settled with this company called Nova Fusion.
What was supposed to be a 2 to 3 hour field trip turned into 7 hours. Yes, we were there from 1pm to 8pm. Worst part was, many of us just had brunch because we thought we could go for a late lunch after the trip. Yea, that DID NOT happen.
Aside from that, I really enjoyed our trip there! I learned so much about them and really, what it takes to be in the advertising line. I would LOVE to intern or work with them given the chance buuuuuuuuut...... I think my mom would kill me as of now because everyone there goes home at 12am everyday. Our presentation turned out really nice though and I must thank my other group members because of this presentation and the video editing, they had sleepless nights while I just wrote the report.
Fast forward, it was le cousin's bachelorette/ bachelor (she and her fiance just decided to have ONE party for the both of them hahahaa) party last Friday night and it was fun! Partly because it's only 2 weeks away from the wedding and we're all excited about it and it was the first time I brought Russel out to meet my cousins =) I have to say though, (at least I thought so) I think everyone quite liked him!
I think everyone had a little chat with him that night and for my bro to come back and tell me that he thinks my boyfriend is 'quite friendly', I was like ohhhh yeahhhh! But still he squirmed when he saw a picture of us on my laptop =.="
All in all, I was more than grateful that he drove me to the party despite having only 4 hours of sleep the night before and a full day of event in college before the party. Words can't begin to describe how much I love this glutton pig of mine for all the things he is willing to do for me =) Oh yes, I got A BIT tipsy, not DRUNK because my 20-year old cousin challenged me to this 'skittle' vodka shot that he made himself and being my first shot of whatever, I almost cried because I was breathing fire through my nose. LOL! Russel and my cousin got worried and my brother wanted to disown me because I can't drink well =.="
Russel thought I was different that night =D He said I was louder, happier and that I actually talked a lot! Seriously, I couldn't have been THAT quiet when I'm with him right? But he said it was a shockingly good surprise. Hahahahaha.
Ok, I guess I'm boring everyone who is reading this now to the core so I'ma go and watch some shows. I shall study like mad tomorrow =) Wait, does anyone actually read my blog?!
Till next time, don't have Monday blues!
1 day till Business Comm. final paper
4 days till cousin's church wedding rehearsal and Aedan's first birthday dinner
10 days till cousin's wedding
12 days till my first day of 2-month internship
31 days till our 6th month anniversary, Russel and I (on the eve of my birthday HEHE)
32 days till my 21st birthday (no birthday party, sorry LOL)

No comments:
Post a Comment